Monday 23 August 2010

movies!


hello there!

because of recent marriage, my internet speed has gone crazy, through the roof!

so I decided to give my eyes some quality time, watching quality series and movies, and what I recently watched is..

1. The Science Of Sleep


Yes, I'm a late Gondry fan. Quite amazed with what he do in Eternal Sunshine (yeah, same as everybody else), but not as happy as when I watched Be Kind Rewind, but it's still a good movie instead. The storyline is quite simple, but the creative thingy is making me somewhat amazed and motivating, mainly because I studied art, haha. Overall, a must-see movie, if you're bored with box-office movies, like me. Haha, sorry for the late thingy though.

2. One Piece: Strong World


My friends, Yogi and Riar, are somewhat a One Piece geek, both the tv series and the manga. They come to my room and went on to see this movie via live streaming, yeah, what a geek, haha. But nevertheless I kinda enjoyed the movie, because I'm a fan for cool animes such as Evangelion, and Ghibli's. I'm not a geek for One Piece, I just knew it because it's quite a topic between my friends. But the movie is quite cool, nevertheless. I don't know that Usopp can fire phoenix fireballs with his circular-like catapult! Oh yeah, they can write too, just seek their names on the right side of this blog.


3. Beach Boys


You know this series? This is a J-dorama, played in national television at 1997-ish, and it's quite entertaining. Because it's not complicated, it's just a story about beach, the people that lived near the beach, and 2 boys. But wow it's addictive, haha!

Oh yeah, Ryoko Hirosue is looking very cuteeeee! Too bad she's japanese, and it's 1997. Nowadays she's just your average pretty moms. hahaha.

:3

1 comment: