Thursday 16 September 2010

i'm feeling kinda kinda


hello, it's been awhile, rite?

now I'm going to talk about some songs that I liked, recently. Not much, but it's the kind of something that my ear kinda needed at the moment.

okay, first one is:

Moscow Olympics - cut the world


Okay, this filipino shoegaze band may had it in this song. This is..shall I say, a cool, well-played, and great flow. I just got shivers hearing this kind of intro, overall, it's a very interesting song, an indie hit, if it hits the right hipsters.

The Radio Dept - domestic scene


fyeah, my favorite song from their latest album, you know, with the guy smokes from a pipe in the cover? A classic slow dreamy pop from them, a great great song to listen when your mind is quite empty, and then suddenly you realize that something is there to remember and to forget. Ahh..

Foals - balloons


A quite uptempo, cheery, kid-like songs from these britanians indie rockers. Definitely topped my list this week, the live version is surely awesome, go get it on their iTunes Festival album!

Maribel - bleed a kiss


Again, I quite shocked to find this cool shoegazers from Oslo, Norway. Neighbors from the gothic-like newgazers, Serena-Maneesh, from Helsinki, Finland, made quite an impression to me, with this song. A loud, sharp, vicious guitar licks. Loud, harsh and layered noises, and not to mention the fading vocals..this is just what I need to spend my night with.

No comments:

Post a Comment